Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Porpoise Diving Life

Recently, my friend Bill Dahl wrote a book called The Porpoise Diving Life. Even more recently he decided to upload it to his website so that everyone has a chance to read it for free.

I'm a fan of Bill's writing, and I think you will enjoy it as well. If you don't, he'll give you a 200% refund on your money. Which is a pretty good deal for a free book. ;)

On another note, I apologize for the lack of posts around here lately. I'm still struggling with writer's block...and it doesn't help that the weather here in Toronto has been really nice lately. It's hard to write when the sun is shining and all you want to do is go to the park and take photographs. Although maybe I'll be able to post some new pictures here soon? :)

x-posted from my personal blog

No comments: